Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Assistant Manager who is as passionate about food and service as we are! We create brand loyalty by offering fresh high-quality food, providing restaurant dining comfort for our guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable restaurant environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is unique, Kneaders is refreshing, and here are just a few reasons why: Closed Sundays - Open from 7am to 10pm Monday through Saturday - Competitive compensation - We continue to honor the craft of baking - We pursue and promote culinary experts - We have sustained company growth.
Some of our benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, Paid Time Off, employee discounts and more. The dream career opportunity is closer than you think. Apply today to learn more about our brand and our team!
- Must be able to exemplify the standards of Kneaders Bakery and Cafe that are focused on delighting our guest in a way that creates loyalty. Working quickly, efficiently, and intelligently with exceptional customer service skills is crucial to this position.
- Having a visible sense of urgency is a must. As an Operator you must be able to set a high standard by the way you carry yourself in the restaurant.
- Maintain and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams you interact with.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with restaurant staff and corporate staff.
- Must know the menu and recipes by heart, can spot when something's not right, and work with the team to fix it.
- Have a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant.
- Demonstrate respect for individual employees and show appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
- Manage and maintain restaurant P&L and increase same store sales.
Required Education and Experience
- 2 years' or more in management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
- 2 years' or more experience as a restaurant or retail operator.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience using a PC and MS Office Suite Platform.