Four Seasons Hotel New York is seeking an Assistant Front Office Manager with a passion for excellence and great enthusiasm in providing exceptional service standards. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work every year since 1998.
Rising over Manhattan's premier shopping and business district, between Park and Madison Avenues, the I.M. Pei- designed Four Seasons features stunning views and gracious style- a remarkable luxury experience, even by New York standards. Four Seasons Hotel New York is a AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star Hotel since opening and is located in the heart of Midtown near Central Park. Our property has 368 spacious guest rooms and suites and is the destination for international and high profile clientele.
The Assistant Front Office Manager supports in directing and controlling the activities of the Front Office, Telephone, Guest Services, Guest Relations and Concierge Departments to create a special welcoming and memorable experience for our guests. The primary responsibilities are to ensure the smooth registration and cashiering functions of the Front Office. They oversee a team of Front Office staff, ensuring accurate communication and follow-up on any problems, guest requests, and special requirements. The Assistant Front Office Manager reviews daily arrivals, VIPs, special request, group needs, room assignments and coordinates with Housekeeping Department the needs of guests. They support in communicating with the Director of Revenue/Reservations Manager on room availability and selling strategy to maximize occupancy, revenue and rate.
- To be considered for this role, a College degree, preferably in Hospitality Management is required and a minimum of three years similar experience.
- You will have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills, good problem solving ability and be proficient in Hotel property management systems, in particular Opera and Micros Fidelio.
- You will be fluent in reading, writing and spoken English language skills. Multiple languages a plus.
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills are essential, with outstanding demonstrated coaching and development skills.
Some of the Benefits Four Seasons Hotel New York employees enjoy are:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Medical and Dental Packages
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- TransitChek- Pre-tax Commuter Program
- 401k Retirement
- Gym and Parking Discounts, and MORE!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons New York:
US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf