Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Assistant Site Supervisor
ASC Assistant Site Supervisor - General Clerk III
The Assistant Site Supervisor is responsible for supporting the ASC Site Supervisor with the overall operational aspects of the Elizabeth, NJ ASC site.
- Assist with supervising the Biometrics Technicians and Receptionist and monitors all Biometrics capture, I90, and Biometrics processes by observation and/or participation.
- Performs Biometrics Technician and Receptionist work.
- Assist the Site Supervisor in ensuring the day-to-day duties of the ASC, including administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety, security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as required by the contract.
- Assists the Site Supervisor in preparing reports to the PMO. This includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer Service Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets, training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other documents as may be necessary or requested.
- Conducts training for all new ASC personnel using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued.
- Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies. Uses the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and coordinates with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues.
- Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the USCIS Manager and all other USCIS personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued suitability investigation.
- Minimum of two years’ experience at the ASC.
- All requirements will have the Site Supervisor standing or walking 70% to 75% of each shift while engaged in repetitive motions while performing all assigned duties.
- Must successfully complete all required training upon being hired
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.