Inside every Pier 1 Imports store are assistant store managers who bring our home furnishings brand to life with their talent, dedication, resourcefulness and creativity. As the leading home furnishings specialty retailer, Pier 1 Imports is looking for an assistant store manager who helps our customers turn their houses into homes.
Are you all about presenting new ways of seeing and experiencing a home? Do you have strong, energetic customer service skills and have a desire to work a flexible schedule? The assistant store manager is the heart of the Pier 1 Imports brand and requires finely-tuned people skills that will keep our customers coming back again and again.
As a full-time assistant store manager, you will go all out to exceed our customers’ expectations every day by presenting inventive solutions and possibilities for all of their home decor needs. You know that their experience with the Pier 1 Imports brand will be extraordinary, and you will help nurture home decors’ individual artistry and expression.
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines such as business, retail management, marketing or merchandising OR equivalent plus one year of retail management OR some college and a minimum of two years of Pier 1 or other retail management experience OR two to four years of Pier 1 or other retail management experience
- A true commitment to excellent customer service is essential
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel as required for meetings or other special projects