We are currently recruiting for Store Management for one of our beautiful showrooms. Our managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Showroom, including sales, customer service, and maintenance. The main responsibility for our Store Manager is to work with, mentor and train a team of commissioned sales associates to increase the quality of the customer experience and sales profitability, thereby helping the sales associates to increase their income. The right candidate will ensure customers are provided the best service, and are pleased with purchases and deliveries.
With the successfulness of Rooms To Go, there is a lot growth opportunity. The ability and timing for promotions will be somewhat dependent on your availability to relocate. We believe in promoting our store managers and district managers from within. This is a full time opportunity with benefits that exceed industry standards for both you and your family.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Overseeing all aspects of sales associate performance, sales, and operations.
* Training and developing a high performing sales team, including implementing individual and team goals in order to maximize potential.
* Coaching each sales consultant to establish realistic sales goals for each month and developing an action plan, while offering them advice, support, and motivation to help them meet their sales objectives.
* Maintaining a clean, inviting and well-presented showroom.
* Whenever possible, participating in the sales process in order to enhance the customer shopping experience, as well as utilizing the experience to educate your associate.
* Maintaining a positive morale among staff.
These rewarding and challenging hands-on-management positions require strong mentoring, coaching and development skills with the ability to motivate teams to achieve results. Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of 3 years of experience in retail sales management, specifically with experience focused in the furniture industry managing commissioned sales associates. Additionally, strong verbal and written communication skills are required, with a preference given to candidates that are fluent in both English and Spanish. Having knowledge of computer programs like Outlook, Word and Excel is necessary to be successful. The ability and willingness to work a flexible retail schedule which includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays is required. The desire to succeed in a sales driven environment is key.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled