Support Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus on Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
* Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
* Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals, including coaching and development of the sales lead team and to prepare them for an Assistant Store Manager role.
* Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipate customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
* Partner with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
* Assists the Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
* Supports the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
* In the absence of the Store Manager, or at the direction of the Store Manager, may assist with store scheduling, payroll control, and leading the store to achieve sales and EBITDA objectives.
* Assist with weekly reporting as directed by the Store Manager.
* Assist manager with monthly Operational/LP accountabilities including, but not limited to: Supply Ordering, Petty Cash Reconciliation, Safety Meetings, and Alarm Tests.
* Executes and follows all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members.
* Partners with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
* Communicates with Store Manager, and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs.
* Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled