Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Managers have the responsibility assisting the Store Manager in running a profitable store while providing guidance, developing leaders, contributing and implementing approved new ideas and strategies, and ensuring the development of them self and the employees.
Job Responsibilities & Overview
- Ensure all employees are providing all customers with excellent service and food quality
- Develop the ability to read and manage a Profit & Loss Statement for individual stores
- Assist Store Manager to ensure expenses are managed under budget and performing activities designed to generate same store sales growth while meeting or exceeding SCOP and EBITDA budget.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for both speed of service and friendliness
- Assist the Store Manager with leading the team by communicating, coaching, motivating team members to build sales
- Foster great team work
- Ensure cleanliness is maintained in all areas of the restaurant
- Develop all Team Members
- Assist the Store Manager in managing a team of 5-12 employees
- Insure policies and procedures are followed
- The position reports to the Store Manager.
Preferred Education & Qualifications
- Strong leadership, managerial, multi-tasking, organization, and time management skills
- Management and Operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to change and follow through on tasks
- Excel in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Problem solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Conflict-resolution skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to abide by and enforce appearance, uniform and hygiene standards
Benefits include Flexible Schedules, Continuous development and promotions from within, 401K, free food and more.