Assistant Store Manager - K&G Fashion Superstore
Come check out the opportunities at K&G Fashion Superstore, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. For over 25 years, K&G Fashion Superstore has provided value-conscious customers with easy access to a wide selection of brand name and designer apparel, footwear and accessories discounted up to 60% off department store prices.
If you love getting a great deal on fashion then the only thing better is working for K&G Fashion Superstore. Come join the team! Your contribution to success focuses on collaboratively working with the Store Manager to drive sales while ensuring a one of a kind customer service experience and operational excellence.
These key job functions are achieved by....
- Driving sales and increasing the store's sales productivity
- Scheduling store personnel accordingly to maximize sales coverage and provide outstanding customer service within budgeted guidelines and adhering to store hours
- Ensuring store schedules are followed to maintain adequate store coverage and customer service levels
- Ensuring proper completion of assigned daily goals, tasks and assignments by employees
- Managing the maintenance and day to day operations by controlling payroll, inventory, and expenses and keeping accurate time card and attendance records
- Maintaining all merchandising and signing standards and display presentations and monitoring inventory control.
- Managing and controlling shrink within the Company's acceptable level
- Assisting with proactively recruiting, sourcing, interviewing and hiring, training, and developing employees
- Providing a work environment where your teammates feel their opinions and contributions matter
What do you need...
- Prior retail sales or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, customer service and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate and train a store team
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 0-50 pounds, climb ladders, walk, stand, kneel, and lift during the majority of work shift
- Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel objects or tools and reach with hand and arms
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent