Scrubs & Beyond is hiring a Full Time Assistant Store Manager for our location in Lynnwood, WA!
If these words inspire you, you may be the candidate we’re looking for. We go above and beyond for our customers and each other. We’re passionate about providing the ultimate in service and style. Our goal is to transform the everyday shopping experience into a personal experience that caters to the needs of the caregiver.
Job Description Summary
Our Assistant Managers are here to ensure our customers have an amazing shopping experience. Beyond that, you are responsible for achieving your individual sales goals and contributing to the store’s sales goals while maintaining S&B’s merchandising and housekeeping standards.
Essential Job Duties
- Model excellent customer service according to S&B standards on the selling floor, in the fitting room, and at the cash wrap to ensure a great customer experience.
- Assist store manager to execute location’s sales plan and performance targets
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
- Continually train and coach staff in order to achieve company standards
- Assists store manager in completing all operational activities in compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Implement all merchandising guidelines in a timely manner
- Assist in the management of store inventory (i.e. shipment processing, ticketing merchandise, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, and backroom organization)
- Manage loss prevention techniques to reduce shrinkage and reinforce Company Loss Prevention standards to store associates.
- Ensure all cash management duties are followed according to company policy and procedures including maintaining store fund and monitoring deposits
- Follow the store’s opening and closing procedures
- Ring sales on the register, receive and process cash and credit payment, issue receipts and pack merchandise for our customers
- Communicate regularly with store manager
- Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting cash, processing charge slips, coupons, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits
- Successfully complete training courses
To execute the job duties of an Assistant Manager you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is essential (Associates degree preferred)
- 1-3 years retail experience
- Experience in a supervisory capacity
- Constantly standing and walking
- Constantly reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping
- Frequently stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Frequently lifting up to 20 pounds and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally climbing and descending ladders and step stools
- Hearing with or without correction to understand verbal communication
- Visual Acuity to perform any activity where the seeing job is at or within arm's reach
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sales Associates and Keyholders
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.
Scrubs & Beyond, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work force at all levels of the business thereby creating a culture that allows us to better serve our customers, our associates and our communities. Scrubs & Beyond will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.