Hanes Brands is offering its next exciting career opportunity!
We are looking for team members to help us grow our intimate apparel retail presence in the US. If you are passionate about making women feel great about themselves then this opportunity is for you!
We are opening some new intimate apparel retail stores in the Los Angeles area and are looking for confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated team leaders to join us.
If you thrive on a personalized and positive customer service experience, working with a team that supports one another or working with a highly ethical company, we have the perfect fit for you!
Identify and deliver profitable outcomes for the business through a customer driven store culture, effective coaching, team development and excellence in retail operations standards to ensure the achievement of sales and all KPIs. To be aware, understand, actively support, adhere and drive compliance of all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that our vision is being lived through all our actions and our team members understand the company vision
- Regularly communicate and involve team members in decision making
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly and yearly KPI results to identify couching opportunities
- Accurately asses capability, performance and potential levels of all team members
- Create and facilitate a professional, capable and cohesive team based on trust, honesty and support
- Provide continuous development for all team members in all aspects of the business and operations
- Provide guidance to assist team members to learn and develop from experience
- Recognize performance problems and opportunities for improvement
- Maximize sales from visual merchandising and ensure store standard are met for merchandising
- Ensure proper stock and data management
- Ensure all company standards and directives are applied by self and others, driving best operations practices, while ensuring that the customer comes first
- Ensure that all team members reporting to you are carrying out their role in accordance with their position dimensions
- Always minimize cost to the business
- Communicate and behave in a manner that supports the company vision and strategy
- Translate company standards into objectives
- Reduce internal and external theft by implementing a culture of high standards in back and operations
- Review team levels and maintain a correct level of productivity
- Ensure punctuality and accuracy of store administration
- Manage time of self and team members effectively
- Clearly articulate information and ideas
- Ensure any policy changes are communicated immediately to team members
- Actively participate and work with others collaboratively
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop high performing team
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Experience in coaching, training and mentoring store team
- Strong Focus on sale and profitability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to define clear goals and objectives to achieve successful outcomes
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
- Strong merchandising and sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse, demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
- The Assistant Store Manager will frequently walk, bend, stand, stoop, reach, etc.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: