Support management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service. Serve as a role model for building relationships with customers. Maintain presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store. Perform operational functions to ensure the store meets Company guidelines. Implement visual changes and maintain store standards. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Provide exceptional customer service in the store to achieve World Class Service standards.
* Serve as a role model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority.
* Reinforce customer service principles by coaching staff on their successes and challenges.
* Utilize GUEST and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals.
* Contribute in management and store meetings, offering suggestions for associate development, sales opportunities, and organizational improvements.
* Effectively perform operations functions: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures.
* Maintain visual standards, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance.
* Monitor Inventory levels and communicate discrepancies to Assistant or General Manager.
* Assume additional management responsibilities in the absence of Assistant or General Manager.
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the Assistant or General Manager.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled