Support Store Manager and Sr. Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
* Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
* Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
* Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
* Supports the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
* Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
* Partners with the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
* Communicates with Store Manager, Senior Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
* Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
* BA in Business Administration, or related field preferred
* 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
* Must have the availability and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meets the demands of a retail business and retail consumer which may include regular nights, weekends, long and short shifts.
* Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
* Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office, Math Skills and Phone Skills
* Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counselling, training and development.
* Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
* Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
* Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 25-50 pounds occasionally
* Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time, including repetitive use of upper extremities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled