Looking for a new challenge? Join a company that is a leader in the development, construction and management of luxury apartment communities. We currently own and manage over 20,000 apartment homes in nine U.S. markets. AMLI encourages forward thinking and new ideas, creating a culture that values employee contributions.
As the Assistant Superintendent your primary responsibility will be to supervise and manage job-site construction activities for the physical construction of new Apartment Home Projects. He/she supervises the subcontractors, vendors, and punch-out staff assigned to the projects. Duties include:
- Complete a review of all construction plans and contract scopes that are associated with the project he/she is assigned to.
- Attend and/or lead weekly subcontractor communication and safety meetings that are conducted on the jobsite.
- Assist and/or complete Daily Report form for submittal to the Regional Office.
- Communicate to the Project Superintendent the appropriate information required to maintain job schedule updates on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that all materials directly purchased by AMLI Residential Construction are verified for compliance and completeness of order as they are received in the field.
- Stamp, code and process delivery tickets as they are received from shipments. Coded and approved tickets shall be delivered to Project Superintendent for his approval and submission to the Regional Office on a weekly basis.
- Review and process with Project Superintendent subcontractor/vendor pay requests and payments in accordance with the processes and timeframes as outlined by accounting.
- Coordinate material deliveries and distribution on site and in buildings
- Ensure that building completions including the building interior and exterior punch list inspections are performed according to schedule, and that all punch work is completed in a timely manner.
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED required and a minimum 3 years supervisory experience in construction management; College degree in Building Sciences is preferred. Computer experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and other business related software is desirable. Knowledge of Procore Construction Management software is a plus
Experience in Midrise and Podium Wrap projects.
AMLI is an equal employment opportunity employer that encourages personal and professional growth. We offer a competitive salary along with management bonuses, and benefit and recognition programs. Apply online now and discover the boundless opportunities available here at AMLI.