Michael Page is working with a multifamily development firm that has a burgeoning presence in the New England area. Following the completion of multiple projects recently and the addition of two more jobs for 2019, they are in the process of hiring for a Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer to support the Lead Superintendent on particular projects.
This company is a multifamily builder/developer who has projects (both completed and ongoing) across the country, and particularly on the East and West Coasts. They specialize in low-rise, wood-frame apartment complex projects over $50 million in value and have excelled in this sector, growing to become a top 20 developer nationally.
The Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer is responsible for:
- reporting to the Lead Superintendent for a particular project
- serving as the primary contact for specific subcontractors on a job
- working on one project at a time, from site work through completion
- ensuring high quality of work from laborers, framers, and other subcontractors
The right Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer has:
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- assisted on at least one large multifamily project ($40+ million)
- worked for a developer or general contractor in the past (required)
- a Bachelors Degree in a construction related field (preferred)
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer receives:
- base salary up to $95,000
- company bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance plan
- retirement account
- 3 weeks vacation
- consistent training and mentorship