Assistant Superintendent needed for a General Contractor that works in the DMV area and is headquartered in Herndon, VA. Working in multi-markets, our client is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent who has some experience working in commercial construction and would inspires to become a General Superintendent.
Our client is a well established, family owned, commercial General Contract in Herndon, VA. Specializing in interiors, whole building renovations, retail and more, this GC has been around since the 1980s because of their attention to detail, ability to preform on time and on budget. With work in the Northern Virginia area, the DC metro and Maryland, this client is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to add value to their company while molding them into a successful General Superintendent.
- Ensure project is running on time and within budget while maintaining crucial business relationships with clients
- Work with and lead all sub-contractor meetings and create daily reports
- Be able to be mentored and guided by General Superintendents
- Report to the Superintendent and Sr. Project Manager
- Schedule and expedite proper delivery of materials and equipment
- Experience as an Assistant Superintendent/Junior Superintendent in commercial construction
- Experience working in the interiors space, building renovations or ground-up projects highly preferred
- ~2 years of college highly desired
- OSHA 30, First-aid and CPR certified is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift or move 50-100 pounds
- Approachable leadership skills
- Ability to be mentored
- Good communication skills both written and orally and a good team player
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and benefits opportunities.
- Get the inside information about the company's future plans
- Will not be micro-managed
- Fast track to a Superintendent career
- Interested in hearing more? Submit your resume now to be reviewed in the next 48 hours!