AAPCO Group is a national renovations contractor seeking an assistant superintendent/site coordinator for an upcoming project in the Atlanta area. Construction experience is required. Person will be a resident in the Atlanta Housing Authority Section 3 Housing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working under the direction of the Construction Superintendent-Schedule, coordinate and manage subcontractors, vendor deliveries, and building inspections within predetermined time frame, on budget or below, with high quality and great attention to detail.
- Maintain safe work site for subcontractors, ensuring that all sites are compliant with OSHA guidelines.
- Oversee compliance with current GA Building Code, including scheduling inspections and requesting the permits for construction activities, when required.
- Work on project from start to closeout and when needed.
- Assist in any additional duties as requested.
This is a Temporary Position