PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 41 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected recruitment brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
Our client, one of the nations top developers of university housing is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent for one of their largest projects out in Centre County, PA. This project is a $100M, 12 story ground up apartment complex. As a Assistant Superintendent, you will assist the Lead Superintendent to help oversee the project from when they break ground to completion in 2021.
- Work with PMs to oversee all construction
- Monitoring the quality of work performed on the job
- Monitor job costs and take necessary action to minimize expenses and/or maximize profits while maintaining quality
- Attend and participate in pre-construction meetings to establish a plan for smooth transitions between estimating/project management to the field
- Experience as a Superintendent
- Experience working on commercial and/or multifamily projects - multi story and ground up is a huge plus!
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in the trades
- Cell phone
- Full benefits package