|Department:||Patient Financial Services|
|Shift:||Days (Shift 1)|
|Job Details:||- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent|
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Insurance Verification
- Knowledge of Third Party Billing
- Previous Experience in a Hospital Setting
Position Requirements: Requires H.S. Diploma, minimum of 2 experience with insurance verification & registration process with PATCOM in a hospital setting. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Proficient in Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
Position Responsibilities: Oversees ER Regisration & insurance verification process. Assists in providing training on new processes & procedures.