KinderCare Education is the nationâ€™s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, weâ€™re united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development. Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as an Assistant Teacher you will:
- Assist teachers with the implementation of KCEâ€™s curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your centerâ€™s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
Are you looking for a rewarding career in childcare?
Join our Champions team in Downers Grove!
Be a Champion for a child!
- Monday through Friday 6:30-8:30 AM and 2:30-6:00 PM This position is 28 hours a week
- Proven ability to build relationships with families, clients (i.e. school staff), and supervisors Committed to outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and manage multiple situations effectively Must have strong leadership and conflict resolution abilities Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds, work indoors or outdoors, assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, as well as see and hear well enough to keep children safe Computer literacy and well-developed technology skills Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills Expected to uphold KinderCare Education standards
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision Discounted child care Generous paid time off Education assistance and reimbursement Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.