We are seeking a full-time Assistant Teacher - Toddlers at our Windsor Crossing location!
Our Mission: We are seeking individuals who have a desire to guide children through a safe and respectful early education, and to help them become productive members of society. At Ginger Bread, our goal is to facilitate a childâ€™s transition from the home life to a larger social circle, and to provide an enjoyable introduction into the educational learning process!
Position Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy, positive environment for children while also supporting our staff by offering a robust benefits package including:
- Salary: $12.75 - $18.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Company-provided life insurance
- 401(k) retirementâ€¦â€¦ AND MORE!
Education and Qualifications of Lead Teacher: Must have completed at least 80 working days as a full-time assistant childcare teacher or 120 days as a half-time assistant child care teacher. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be listed as a Level 7 or above on the Childcare Registry.
Responsibilities of a Lead Teacher:
- Responsible for planning and implementing daily program.
- Daily communication with parents, participate in parent conferences.
- Childrenâ€™s record keeping (including progress reports twice a school year.)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR