Looking for a change of pace? In a life-changing place? In a brand new space? If you are friendly and fun and LOVE working with children, we want to meet you!
Sunshine House assistant teachers / teacher's assistants:
- Add energy to every conversation.
- Invent moments of silliness.
- Encourage curiosity.
- Smile and laugh. A lot.
- Are as cool as cucumbers swimming in hot sauce.
- Have fun in everything they do, while always putting children's needs first!
Not everyone can be an early childhood educator, so we request the following from all applicants:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months to a year of prior teaching experience in a state-licensed child care facility
- Enrollment in / completion of ECE coursework preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of current state and local regulations preferred
- Ability to manage the demands of children ages 6 weeks and up
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Adaptability in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment and participation in activities like singing, dancing, jumping and running.
- Spoken and written English fluency (Spanish fluency a plus)
- Successful state background check and health assessments
As a team member of The Sunshine House, you will receive / enjoy:
- Competitive salary, paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical / dental / vision benefits, plus optional supplemental insurance plans
- Friendly, fun environment with a casual dress code