The Assistant will provide support to an agent in CAA’s Television Talent department, with a focus on Comedy talent and will also work cross-departmentally (Motion Picture, TV Scripted etc.) as the agent is heavily involved in packaging opportunities for clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for artist representation in the entertainment business, in particular, comedy, and is constantly attending comedy shows to find up and coming talent. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively capable of balancing a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with agent, clients, peers, etc. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- Administrative duties including balancing heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
- Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives
- Track clients and potential clients
- Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
- 1+ years of talent agency and/or management experience a plus; interest in comedy preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and strong organization skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
- Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
- Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.