Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education? Do you love teaching? Then we want you to join our family!
Little Sunshine's Playhouse and Preschool is currently looking for energetic and passionate teachers to join our team! We are looking for an assistant preschool teacher in our toddler classroom to help create a fun environment while incorporating educational programs that assist in our children's development.
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
- Assist the lead teacher, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Following curriculum and daily schedule
- Decorating the class and keeping classrooms clean and orderly
- Creating daily reports for children including a photo or video every day for each child.
- Participate in parent communication
- Meeting children's basic needs (diapers, attention, etc.)
- Be familiar with and follow all school policies and licensing rules.
- Report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position in order to offer children and parents consistency.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. approximately 100 times per day/shift.
- Standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching reaching, pulling, pushing, grasping, hearing, talking, and repetitive motion are physical requirements of the position.
- Meet and exceed all state Child Care Licensing requirements
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Possess a teamwork mindset, strong communication skills, organization skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to build rapport with children, families and peers
Benefits Our Teachers Enjoy:
- Health, vision, dental
- Childcare discounts
- Paid time off
- Paid training hours
- Teacher appreciation activities
Little Sunshine's Playhousemaintains a reputation of unrivaled distinction in childcare and serves as a castle for a "once upon a time" experience that enables each child to develop their imagination and grow socially and academically. Unique characteristics and state-of-the-art services distinguish Little Sunshine's Playhouse as the premierearly childhood education program
Compensation based on education and experience.