The Customer Advocate schedules, routes and dispatches trips to third-party providers and handles the coordination of pre-scheduled trips to medical facilities.
* Schedule route and dispatch trips to all manner of providers
* Assist in coordination of mass transportation when needed
* Administer trips for volunteer/ independent drivers and mileage reimbursement program
* Completes all documentation and process task associated to mileage mapping and application procedures if responsible for volunteer/ independent drivers and mileage reimbursement programs
* Works closely with transportation providers and health care facilities to resolve problems
* Assigns reservations to network providers to ensure that vehicle resources are used most efficiently and effectively to meet client demand
* Responsible for daily communication with transportation providers
* Ensures accurate trip data input
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Skills & Experience
* At least 1 to 2 years customer service experience in an inbound call center environment with heavy phone volume and data entry preferred
* 1 to 2 years of routing, scheduling and/or dispatch experience preferred
* Prior in-bound call center experience preferred
* Knowledge of transit system a plus
* Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services plus
* Excellent customer service & phone skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to work independently or within a team
* Must be able to handle heavy phone volume when tasked to assist
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $14.33 - $19.10/hourly
ModivCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled