For over 100 years, Millington Bank has established a healthy history of continuous growth and success. We take pride in our ability to deliver quality products and services that meet and exceed customer expectations while adhering to our core principles of vision, integrity, and passion.
Come join a team where relationships matter.
Responsible for the daily operations and administration of a full service branch office, including staff development, operations, internal product sales, customer service, compliance, and safety in accordance to the Bank’s objectives.
• Achieves targets for business growth by evaluating, designing and implementing a sales approach necessary to meet or exceed goals.
• Utilizes the power of networking by cooperatively working to perpetually create new sales opportunities and referrals.
• Monitors, tracks, and reports sales results, office activity (i.e., number of transactions, loan volume, sales volume) and employee performance on a regular basis to upper management.
• Possesses an extensive understanding of bank products and services in order to efficiently provide ongoing training, coaching, and developmental opportunities that will motivate and enable staff to cross-sell products and meet targets.
• Ensures the delivery of quality customer service and satisfaction by recognizing the importance and value placed on our customers.
• Identifies potential areas of improvements and generates solutions based on customer and employee feedback.
• Evaluates current operations and procedures to develop more formalized and efficient training methods designed to enhance the overall functionality of the branch.
• Ensures full compliance with all federal laws and applicable regulations, policies, procedures, and guidance associated with the job function and staff; includes achieving satisfactory audit results.
• Represents and promotes the Bank within the business community to maintain a strong local presence.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in related field
• Minimum of 6+ years in the banking industry, at least 3 years of management experience (progression is a plus)
• Required to be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry (NMLS & R)
• Maintains a flexible work schedule and is available on Saturdays, as well as the ability and willingness to travel to and support all of the branch locations.
• Highly customer-oriented attitude: ability to build rapport with customers, identify their needs, and propose potential solutions
• Possesses a strong business acumen and professionalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Decision making/problem solving
• Teamwork/collaborating skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.