Assistant Treasurer, Enterprise Project Analyst
New York, NY
This role is for a detailed oriented and self-motivated person with project management experience. This role will support both project manager and bank-wide stakeholders. This motivated individual will be responsible for supporting projects as well as being responsible for quality control for the EPM team, testing and acceptance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for quality control for the EPM team
- Responsible for identifying, testing and process in EPMO within the tracking tools and software.
- Managing assigned projects in Project Management Office.
- Assisting FVP & EPM with coordination of bank-wide projects for various departments and follow up activities with various stakeholders.
- Working with various departments of the bank to determine ongoing projects and maintaining & tracking their projects in central place.
- Trouble shooting project related issues and prioritizing project activities per goals set by EPM.
- Participating in project meetings along with EPM and developing and maintaining project reports.
- Ability to demonstrate good organization, communication, problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products.
- 5 + Years’ experience within the field
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledgeable in Project Management software
- Must be self-motivated and innovative
- Strong interpersonal skills-including communication and team building
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.