Assistant Treasurer, Vendor Project Senior Analyst
New York, NY
Reporting to the First Vice President, Enterprise Project Manager, The Vendor Project Senior Analyst will support both the Project Manager and Vendor Manager. This role requires a detailed oriented and self-motivated person with vendor risk and project management experience. This motivated individual will be responsible supporting projects as well as supporting the Bank’s goal to monitor and mitigate vendor risk.
- Monitor and report on overall vendor performance.
- Coordinate with the Legal Department to ensure that all contracts have adequate provisions relating to each business engagement.
- Establish and maintain scorecards for vendors, ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Critical Performance Indicators (CPIs) are in alignment with vendor contracts.
- Lead in the life cycle and training of Vendor Management policies, standards, processes, and procedures necessary to accomplish departmental objectives.
- Assist in maintaining vendor management software to achieve the goals of the Vendor Management policy and procedures. Ensure all vendor relationships are documented in the VM software system and all contracts related to such vendors are uploaded in the software.
- Based upon Risk Classification, complete analysis of risk factors for vendors (including any subcontractors with access to customer information) and ensure the respective business owners are monitoring, reviewing, and mitigating risk associated with service providers using the following risk factors: Regulatory Compliance, Legal, Transactional, Financial Stability, Market Reputation, Operational, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Information Security.
- Follow up with business areas to approve vendor profiles and to complete Complementary User Entity Controls.
- Periodically review Accounts Payable Vendor Report to ensure that Vendor Management is capturing the appropriate vendors.
- Assist Project Manager in meet with business process owners, decision makers, and end users to define the project plan and requirements.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Help Develop project plans and timelines for projects.
- Monitor projects through status reporting. Create high level reports and summaries.
- Effectively apply Project Management methodology and enforce project standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Five or more years of experience in Project and/or Vendor Risk Management.
- Strong understanding of Vendor Management concepts including vendor cloud services, sub-contracting, risk due diligence.
- Contract management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization from individual contributor to executive management.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work on multiple projects and to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project and Visio.
- Strong sense of urgency, personal responsibility, accountability; self-motivated, efficient and effective.
Apple Bank offers Medical/Dental, Vision, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.