The main objective of the Marketing Team is to support the trading floorand corporate banking activities in increasing revenue generated via theirdistribution efforts by:
- Creating compliant and clear financial promotional and marketing materials in different formats (PowerPoint, video, website, e-mail),
- Disseminating information about their activities and helping to position products and strategies to suit our different client types: institutional & corporates
The role of Marketing is constantly changing. Our responsibilities areboth strategic and operational “hands-on”. Our ability to work closely withfront office sales, trading, research and structuring staff, as well as allsupport teams is critical.
The Marketing team is based in NYC & Lisbon. We work in closecoordination with the other Americas Marketing & Communication team membersas well as with marketing teams in other GM regions (EMEA and Asia Pacific).
The role will be based in NYC and will report to the Head of Marketingfor GMA & GBA (Director)
Candidates will be measured on the following four performance driverswhich will dictate how individual impact is considered on the Americasplatform:
- Results and Impact
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Client, Customer and Stakeholder Focus
- Compliance Culture and Conduct
- Creating Product Marketing Materials: Working closely with our sales and structuring teams to design and produce marketing presentational materials for institutional, corporate and retail clients; (Pitches, Brochures, factsheets, videos, websites, etc.). Materials can be presentations, videos, web pages and brochures and are usually based on complex financial products or strategies. This role involves positioning the product to suit each specific client sector (hedge fund, pension funds, insurance, asset manager, private banks, distributors etc) clearly explaining the product rationale, mechanism, characteristics and risks.
- Educational Materials: Working with Sales and Structuring colleagues on the preparation of educational presentations and marketing material for financial products, strategy and seminars both internally and with clients, in collaboration with Sales, Structuring and Marketing team members from other platforms
- Marketing Platforms: Contributing to the design, development, validation, publication and communication of marketing materials and campaigns via our digital platforms (websites, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Contributing to the Digital Effort: Helping the team improve the marketing deliverables by adding digital formats to the offering, strengthening the team's usage of digital platforms and contribute to the development of new digital tools in collaboration with the digital marketing team.
- Sustainability: have a view on the sustainability impact of our product offer and contribute to the GMA & GBA sustainability effort.
- Updating Regular Publications: Keeping performance records such as fund performance, financial markets or product performance and pricing up-to-date in publications and releasing as necessary
- Comply with Regulations: Always complying with all legal and compliance requirements when designing materials and coordinating the marketing materials validation process
- Contribute to global product marketing launches: contribution to key selling points, fact sheets, brochures and web tools for different client segments, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing team members from other platforms
- Contribute to awards pitches with product cases and highlights of key market and product trends
- Event strategy & marketing: Contribute to the development of our event strategy in collaboration with sales and event team, development of marketing messages and contents for events
- Contribute to internal communication initiatives
- Presence at recruitment, training and team motivations initiatives