Job Req ID: 196201
Position Number: 00112066
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: OPR Administration
Location: Therapeutic Research and Devel
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Oversees Research Administration, including regulatory and monitoring, industry relationships, research ethics, sponsored programs, bench and translational science operations, research coordination, and research innovations and commercialization. Works closely with senior leaders and partners throughout the System to execute high-priority projects and develop and maintain enterprise-wide research platform.
- Manages day to day operations of research administration.
- Designs and executes operational and strategic plans.
- Organizes and lead strategically important projects and initiatives.
- Provides leadership and collaboration to the Division and System.
- Identifies, implements, and manages value-added opportunities to promote the long-term overall success of research at Atrium.
- Aligns decisions and actions with organizational mission and vision.
- Provides leadership to teams and oversees meetings, projects, programs, and events.
- Interprets financial reports, prepares budgets, and optimizes operations.
- Recruits, staffs, and provides performance evaluations to team members.
- Coordinates multiple priorities simultaneously, works quickly under pressure and models professionalism.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, and reaching. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate and make decisions. Works in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to respond quickly in stressful situations.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Master's degree in Business, Education, or Health Administration required; PhD in related field preferred. 7 years of progressively responsible experience in research related field required. Training and experience in project management and/or process improvement methodologies required.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer