The Assistant Vice President, IT Audit, has a deep understanding of technology and cyber risk and a passion for challenging assignments. This senior management position offers a chance to join a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider with a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. The Internal Audit Department plays a vital role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of control processes throughout the organization. The business knowledge and control assessment skills developed in the Internal Audit Department will position the successful candidate for a broad range of career opportunities within Chubb.
The successful candidate will oversee the global strategy for auditing Chubb’s technology risk as well as maintaining key business relationships and developing a team of technical IT audit experts. This will require an individual that has cyber risk expertise, in addition to managing staff, developing business relationships, and effectively managing multiple projects.
In this leadership role, the AVP, IT Audit will contribute to the global Internal Audit strategy. Key responsibilities include:
· Prepare and execute an annual risk-based audit plan to ensure coverage of Chubb’s cyber risk and overall technology risk;
· Understand, analyze, test, and report on technology controls;
· Manage and deliver the IT audit plans;
· Manage, coach, mentor, and review technical Internal Audit staff;
· Collaborate with Internal Audit team members;
· Prepare draft announcement memos, risk assessments, audit entity profiles and reports;
· Review work papers.
· At least five years’ experience managing cyber risk mitigation and technology risk assessment;
· Ability to develop and manage business relationships;
· Experience managing and developing staff;
· Excellent listening skills; able to communicate with technical, financial, and business colleagues;
· Able to consistently deliver projects to deadlines and budgets;
· Strong report writing skills, including the ability to express technical findings in business language and ensure accuracy in data reported;
· Relevant Cyber Security or other security certifications;
· IT Audit qualification (e.g. CISA) preferred;
· Financial Services experience preferred.
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.