|Shift: 3 day 13 hour shift (6am-7pm), Thurs - Sat|
Pay Rate: $12.50-$15.00/hr (based on experience)
- Performs tube/frame assembly, filling, labeling and pouching operations consistent with quality standards.
- Follows all department work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations and executes all manufacturing activities in accordance with cGMP/cGDP/cGLP guidelines.
- Must have the ability to wear protective gowning as manufacturing steps are performed in an environmentally controlled area.
- Uses basic laboratory equipment to complete manufacturing and filling activities including scales , etc.
- Completes necessary filling documentation (production manufacturing records) and associated SAP transactions to ensure all components meet requirements pertaining to lot numbers, expiration dates, intermediates, reconciliations, etc.
- Cleans work area and decontaminates work surfaces in accordance with defined procedures and performs duties in accordance with SOPs, QSRs, and all safety regulatory requirements.
- Minimum: 1 year manufacturing experience in filling, labeling or packaging operations, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Preferred: 3 years manufacturing experience, preferably with liquid filling in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Lifting requirements up to 50lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work in a clean room environment with gowning, mask and safety glasses
- Ability to perform the majority of work with a partner and/or team.
- Demonstrates competency in reading and completing charts, forms and other documents.
- Experience working with basic computer word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written communication skills are highly desirable