Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
At IQVIA™, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table.
You will be responsible for content management product development. This offering has been so popular, has grown so quickly, that we need an additional people, so we can handle the growing and future needs of our customer base without interruption.
Ideal candidate must have been responsible for developing content management solutions in the Life Sciences space.
- Designing innovative product features based upon industry requirements for Life Sciences
regulatory content management and labeling applications
- Provide subject matter expertise based on industry knowledge and experience
- Supervising and contributing to the creation of high quality user and functional specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with customers, services, and sales to understand business needs
- Collaborate with engineering team to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Ensuring that test suite accurately tests defined requirements
- Planning and preparation of related materials such as training materials and client User Acceptance Test materials, release notes, etc.
- Providing support to areas of the organization including: QA, Support, Professional Services, Marketing, and Sales
- Proficiency in creating project schedules for engagements having multiple interconnected work streams.
- Ability to multi-task balancing work
- Strong verbal and written communication; ability to interact with multiple layers of business and technical stake holders
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality solutions.
- Understanding of product development in any of the following areas:
- Content Management
- Document Management
- Displays confidence and pro-activity even when dealing with ambiguity
- Strong computer and software reporting program skills; Word, Power Point, Excel etc.
- Understanding of life sciences vertical
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1056246