POSITION: Account Manager
SUPERVISOR: Director, Business Development
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
POSITION STATUS: Full-Time
REQUIRED: MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for managing existing relationships with key partners while expanding the PSI client portfolio in new categories.
- Acquire necessary documents within the specified time frame to convert referrals into admissions.
- Adhere to performance standards based on program specifications and level of service requirements, including completion of all paperwork in a professional manner within the designated time frames.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility in making effective use of individual and group supervisory sessions, program staff meetings, agency resources and training sessions.
- Provides excellent customer services and takes initiative in creating solutions for customer.
- Maintain regular contacts with referral sources to recruit program applicants.
- Responsible to identify, cultivate, and grow long term relationships with referral sources
- Maintains program pending list for non-compliant former applicants; submits monthly reports to supervisor regarding pending list status and intake activities.
- Schedules and process applicants� entry into the program; provides pertinent information to assigned case manager and other program staff during morning rounds.
- Research and educate staff on available community resources.
- Conduct Bi-weekly orientation groups for newly enrolled clients.
- Independently develop and own 24-45 accounts. Accountable to generate 2 new accounts per week.
- Responsible for a total of 30-50 admissions per month.
- Writes account plans.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor�s Degree preferred and 2-5 years of progressive work experience.
- At least 1-2 years in sales and new business development.
- Personal qualities of warmth, empathy and sense of responsibility are essential.
- Must have a valid driver�s license.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to organize, write, and deliver quality presentations to suit the needs of a client.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service.
- Experience working with Medicaid, Medicare and other public and private health insurance companies.
- Developed knowledge of social services organizations or demonstrated community outreach efforts.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Effective communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 20lbs.
Be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
To uphold and advance the values, ethics, knowledge and mission of the profession.