About the teamYou will join a brand new team that is at the center of Zillow’s effort to transform the future of home selling. This team will be responsible for establishing and developing best-in-class operations for residential real estate transactions, central to our mission to make the process of buying or selling a home a consumer friendly, state of the art experience that can be launched with just the click of a button.
About the role
Zillow is looking for an Acquisitions Associate to underwrite single-family homes including purchase and sale pricing, renovation estimates and general property level P&L. You will be able to demonstrate your experience to provide insight and analysis to the Market Teams to hone in pricing, evaluate ROI, analysis of upgrades and capture local intel on market conditions. You will work closely with Senior Acquisitions Analysts, Asset Managers and the field team on any price adjustments during diligence or closing process of acquisitions and resale.
- Be responsible for verification of automated valuation pricing, initial pricing & final pricing of acquisitions and sales pricing/days on market monitoring of dispositions
- Working with detailed financial models in Excel
- Perform market research and trend analysis
- Assist in preparing investment committee memorandums
- Assist with monitoring and seeking ways to optimize existing portfolio of properties
- Ad hoc data analysis and reporting relevant to acquisitions activity
- Develop deep understanding of the market to help the team make financially sound, operationally efficient decisionsResponsible for verification of automated valuation pricing, initial pricing & final pricing of acquisitions and sales pricing/days on market monitoring of dispositions.
- Works closely with Market Teams to hone in pricing, evaluate ROI analysis of upgrades and gather local intel on market conditions.
- Works closely with Home Advisors on any price adjustments during diligence or closing process of acquisitions and dispositions
Who you are
- Business major focus preferred
- Residential real estate underwriting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and accurate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focus on delivering business impact rapidly via analytics
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple critical projects at a time
Get to know us
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. In addition to a competitive salary we encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.