ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY (Class Actions, Labor and Employment) – Emeryville, CA
A national Plaintiff’s law firm handling civil, complex litigation on behalf of individuals, classes and corporate clients is currently seeking full-time Associate Attorneys for their headquarter office in Emeryville, CA.
The Associates will work primarily on cases within the area of Labor and Employment Law, including individuals and class actions. The following California licensed attorneys are encouraged to apply:
- Junior Associate Attorneys with 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Mid-level Associate Attorneys with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Senior Associate Attorneys with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about these areas of the law
- Quick learner and self-starter with a hard work ethic
- Extensive background drafting complaints, legal memorandum, discovery, and motions
- Experience preparing for and taking depositions
- Experience building damage models
- Experience overseeing the work of legal support staff
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples for consideration.
This is a full-time position. We offer a benefits package, including paid holidays, PTO, medical and dental insurance, and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience.
All submissions are strictly confidential.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement