Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A., a multi-office national law firm is seeking a civil litigation/medical negligence defense associate attorney with 3-5 years of experience for its Dallas, TX office.
· Juris Doctor degree from an ABA accredited university
· Admitted to practice law and in good standing with State of Texas Bar
· Experience handling medical malpractice cases
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and produce an accurate and high-quality work product
Our firm offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for attorneys including medical, dental & vision insurance, employer paid life insurance, employer paid long-term disability insurance, generous 401(k) plan match, paid vacation and more. Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary. We are always seeking qualified professionals to join our team. QPWB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.