Associate Attorney-Mid to Senior Level
Business Transaction, Corporate advice (Employment related) and Litigation support
ABOUT US & THE JOB
Our office is a Dallas-based Business/IP Litigation and Transaction Law Firm. We have 2 full time/2 part time attorneys with five staffs. Majority of our clients are start-ups to medium size business, or foreign companies with a satellite office in the US. Our Firm is dedicated to making sure our clients grow their business in the US, and we are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about helping small/medium size business and entrepreneurs grow.
We provide following legal service to our clients
- Reviewing and negotiating contractsOrganizing and managing employment relationships and disputes
- Pre-litigation Dispute Resolution
- Business Litigation/Trademark Litigation
- In-House Counsel Service
- Management/Operating Agreement/ Partnership Agreements
- Employment Contracts
The Attorney will also be a supervisor, mentor and trainer for, junior associate, paralegals and legal assistants. Moreover, the Attorney will be reporting and managing the case and report to the principal attorney. Additional bonus for origination and performance bonuses. The Attorney may also conduct initial consultations as needed.
Firm Culture & Personality Fit:
Our Firm highly values employee who understands and respects our culture. The right fit is important to us: The characteristics that are important for our cultures are:
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal waste
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and get it completed
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do.
- Practical Problem-Solving skills: Understand what client’s need and give a practical guideline. Budget with client and understand that resources are limited yet, we want to find a best solution with the current resources.
- Integrity and Honesty and Work ethic: Do not cut corners ethically-does what is right, speak plainly and truthfully; Be straight forward.
Our office is growing fast. Majority of clients are foreign clients, being open minded and being able to adopt to diverse culture is a must.
Compensation range is from $75,000 to $125,000 plus bonuses (further negotiable depending on experience and others). Health Insurance, Paid Time Off will be provided; The Firm is planning on a retirement plan package as well, but not guaranteed.
The ideal candidate will be a Texas licensed attorney, familiar with federal practice, have a minimum of 5-10 years of commercial transaction/corporate advising/ commercial and trademark litigation experience with some supervisory experience. We seek a seasoned attorney who can mentor and supervise the work of the legal team so the firm owner can concentrate on building the business. Must possess flexibility and good humor.
We seek exceptional people who want to become a part of our team.
To us the word “team” means we win together and we lose together so your contributions to our overall profitability and reaching our goals including stepping-up to anticipate problems, propose solutions and just generally demonstrate that you have your head in the game will be recognized, appreciated and rewarded.
Remember we want to pay you exceptionally well if you can create value for the firm and our clients. If you are motivated by job challenges and personal growth, then this could be the right place for you.
Attach your resume and the subject line should contain your name spelled backwards and the word Litigation. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest.