Do you consider yourself the "best of the best?"
Are you ready to take advantage of a rare career opportunity?
Do you hear the ocean waves calling?
Michael Sullivan & Associates LLP is setting the bar high with regard to the way it serves its clients and settles its cases. We are changing the way that Workers Compensation cases are being settled in the State by setting new standards and impacting the way these types of cases are being resolved.
As we continue to grow and expand the practice, we are now seeking an Associate Attorney with 5+ years of workers' compensation defense experience.
Associate Attorney Skills & Experience
- You obtained a Bachelor’s and Juris Doctor Degrees.
- You are a member of the State Bar of California.
- You have superior research, and negotiating abilities.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication.
- You have a dedication to case management.
We will provide you reasonable accommodations when needed to perform your job.
- You possess a disciplined, clear, and conceptual thinking ability.
- Your ability to have excellent judgment, tackle problems, analysis, and discretion.
- Your willpower to overcome stress, many priorities at a time, while still meeting deadlines.
- You are comfortable using a computer with a keyboard and a mouse.
- You will travel only as needed.
• You have excellent interpersonal communication skills with reliable hearing and vision.
Associate Attorney Benefits & Pay
We offer a competitive salary, casual environment, and a generous benefits package including:
- Dental, Medical, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, 3 Weeks Starting
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) + Employer Matching after 1-year
- Performance Bonus
- Flex Spending Account
- Career Advancement
- Continuous Training/Learning
- Employee Discount
- Work Remotely
- Flex Working Schedules
- Holiday Parties
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Snacks & Beverages
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Military Leave
- Premium Office Location
- Ease of Access to Public Transit
- Casual Dress Code
About us Michael Sullivan & Associates
We are a groundbreaking law firm that provides first-rate litigation defense for the Workers’ Compensation industry. We publish the highly respected Sullivan on Compensation legal treatise and conduct live training seminars and webinars. The firm develops positive relationships with clients through superior legal services and has grown rapidly since its inception in 1996.
Why are you still reading?
We would love to hear from you and Associate Attorney like you. Please submit your resume and cover letter via by clicking the apply button
No calls or faxes, please.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Vacation/paid time off