Members of the FCC team supports management to provide assurance on the internal controls that govern K-C’s financial information. Our team asks the tough questions and tackles the tough issues to produce financial statements that investors and the investing community can trust. Such tasks primarily cover internal control compliance testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations. The team provides its assessment to the Controllers’ office.
- Highly analytical, effective communicator needed to join K-C’s FCC Team. The right individual will join a global team that helps K-C's management and Audit Committee evaluate the control environment established by K-C's management.
- A solid understanding of financial accounting, managerial accounting, taxation, and financial reporting systems. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and current accounting policies and procedures. Demonstrated ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters. Experience demonstrating strong problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage tasks. Ability to interact with various levels of stakeholders in both written and verbal form. Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Being part of the FCCT also enables you to gain relevant experience that will help prepare you for future roles in K-C, with the first rotation out of FCCT typically occurring after approximately 2-3 years.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Finance or other related fields considered).
- Some level of experience in audit and/or other relevant experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel <20% (including international travel).
- Language skills (Spanish, Mandarin, Korean).
- 3.2/4.0 grade point average (GPA) or higher.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification or progress toward.
- Experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred).
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.