REI Systems is looking for an Associate Test Engineer with experience in building and enhancing test automation frameworks to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the Quality Assurance team responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality products through software testing principles, test automation, collaboration, and innovative problem-solving. Your contributions will make an impact on the critical missions of our government clients, solving challenges that aim to improve millions of lives across the globe.
- Perform business/system/quality requirements analysis and review
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Design and develop automated test scripts for regression testing
- Perform production verification after software install
- Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
- 1 to 3 years of experience with software or web application testing
- Experience in automation tools such as Selenium is required
- Strong skills in any one programming language, preferably C#
- Ability to test and debug .NET web applications
- Exposure to stress, reliability, and performance testing
- Strong programming/scripting experience and passion for software quality
- Knowledge in management tools such as JIRA Platform, Wiki, TFS and/or ALM
- Experience working in an agile development is a plus
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training, and experience
About REI Systems
REI Systems is comprised of smart, creative, and dedicated teams who make an impact on their customers' missions by delivering innovative, progressive solutions. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for providing our people with a stable and open-minded environment for growth and enjoyment. If you want to excel in a fast-paced work environment solving real-world challenges alongside reliable teammates, apply to join today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. REI Systems is an E-Verify employer.