The Associate Brand Manager serves the organization by championing the Mezzetta brand. This involves being an integral part of the marketing team to maximize brand performance, drive profitability and growth, and launch new products.
Project management, excellent communication skills, team building, and data analytics are key to this position as well as the ability to thrive in an evolving brand management function and entrepreneurial environment.The role will be based out of our dedicated Marketing office in Larkspur Landing, CA.
- Track consumer trends, competitive activity and conduct data pulls, helping to synthesize into key insights for business cases, go-to-market strategies, and sales materials
- Assist with new product development process by ensuring the cross-functional team is well informed, on track, and provided with the information needed for a successful launch
- Work with cross-functional team to develop forecasts and monitor sales shipments
- Support the development and execution of marketing activation plans for New Products and Innovation
- Support the development and execution of the annual brand plan
- Execution of brand marketing programs, and packaging and marketing collateral updates, promotions, digital and social.
- Day-to-day business management, including budget management
- Create, maintain, organize, streamline, and proof key marketing documents (price list, spec sheets, trade calendar, sales objective recap). Support the team in formatting and proofing of excel tables, charts, and PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years as an Associate Brand Manager within the CPG industry.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make business recommendations based on analysis of data.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities.
- Familiar with Nielsen/IRI/SPINS.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
At Mezzetta, we select the finest ingredients the world has to offer and craft high-quality products to make mealtime more vibrant. When we share our products with our consumers, we share a part of who we are.
Our vision is to inspire more people to add a little happiness to everyday life through food. Because when people share their food, they share a part of who they are. From our glass-jarred, globally inspired products to our spirited company culture, we believe in celebrating and sharing the little things that make life special.
Our story began in 1935, when Giuseppe Mezzetta brought a taste of Italy to his new home in San Francisco. Today, four generations later, our passion for food and flavor is stronger than ever. Now led by CEO Jeff Mezzetta and headquartered in Napa Valley, the company has expanded nationally to showcase a wide variety of premium products from across the globe, and we’re proud to be the country’s leading brand of specialty olives and peppers.
At our family-owned company, everyone is an honorary Mezzetta — from the farmers to the team on the factory floor, from the sales team who keep the shelves stocked to our loyal fans who seek a bit of adventure in every meal.
As we write our next chapter, we’re looking for bright, qualified candidates to join the Mezzetta family. Our team is passionate about flavor, quality, and fun, and we think food made with love tastes better. From sales and marketing to operations and maintenance, every day is an adventure, and we’d love to have you join us.