At Shamrock Farms, we’re doing dairy differently. From reimagining the familiar with a new brand campaign to executing unexpected marketing activations, we’re looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join our passionate and entrepreneurial team. The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for managing and executing brand marketing initiatives including planning, developing and implementing consumer and trade programs for assigned products across channels. The ideal candidate is proactive and harnesses leadership skills to help drive sales growth and long-term brand equity.
- Develop and implement marketing plan to activate sales and drive brand presence
- Manage agency partners in the creative development of promotions, field marketing, packaging and communication projects.
- Assist in the development of marketing programs and execute program tactics including product development, packaging, sponsorships and promotions.
- Manage digital strategy including management of brand consumer web sites and social strategy
- Support the management of cross-functional teams to commercialize innovation projects from research, thru development to commercialization.
- Assist in the development of effective marketing campaigns. Develop agency and design briefs.
- Work directly with sales team to develop and implement trade programs, materials and presentations to penetrate existing products and rollout new product
- Delivery of brand scorecards measuring brand success and identifying challenges and opportunities
- Analyze and synthesize consumer and customer data.
- Provide analytical support including monitoring volume, share and profit
- Responsible for tracking spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance.
- Be a champion for the brand and advocate for the consumer
- Be the voice of the brand with both internal and external communications
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1 to 3 years’ experience in brand management, digital marketing or combination of education and experience.
- At least one brand management internship or position is a plus.
- Passion for beverage and dairy
- Strong business acumen
- Brand or product management in CPG or beverage preferred.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Hunger to identify consumer insights and turn them into actionable plans
- Self-starter with a desire to rollup sleeves, managing competing priorities and work tactically
- Ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to think fast and react in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Strategic influencing abilities
- Strong technical aptitude with web-based tools and intermediate to advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.