Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Associate Business Analyst/Jr. Product Owner for our client in the Transport Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Lowell, AR
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Associate Business Analyst/Jr. Product Owner
Primary Skills: .NET
Role Description: The Associate Business Analyst/Jr. Product Owner would need to have at least 5 years of experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes the business analyst deliverable for limited phases of broader software development projects.
- Acquires and applies business analysis knowledge and methodologies.
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments.
- Acquires and builds higher-level knowledge of the business organization, business processes and business stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes system problems and/or opportunities to identify solutions or make referrals.
- Performs basic system requirements identification and develop quality documentation for the analysis deliverables.
- Plans, designs, and analyzes user requirements in collaboration with business and technical stakeholders for development and/or support of a project solution.
- Participates in early system testing on behalf of the business users and will work with the training team and super users to establish a comprehensive training and deployment plan
- Experience with Azure DevOps and/or Team Foundation Server and/or Visual Studio Team Services
- Familiarity/experience with SAFE Agile.
- Prior Business Analyst/Product Owner experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Kyle Bahr
Recruiter Phone: 813.559.1854
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None