Connecture is seeking an Associate Business Analyst to join our team!
As the Associate Business Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the full operational needs of the Private Exchange Operations team. Duties include coordinating the onboarding of Non‐Licensed Carrers, documenting project development and team processes, as well as assisting with internal audits and testing. You will ensure that each carrier meets Connecture's data accuracy standards and successfully goes live with enrollment.
You will maintain a healthy and trusting relationship with our carrier network.and assist or perform aspects related to the set-up and support of all SaaS-based multi-carrier broker/aggregator solutions including but not limited to carrier approval, plan mapping, plan set management, and Lead Plan Sponsor filing.
What your impact will be:
- Assist the PEO team with carrier discussions and faciliate agency approvals
- Track carrier requirements for enrollment; including setting up enrollment, export file, and mapping agency tracking values.
- Onboard carrier data; including responding to carrier issues, ensuring data meets carrier requirements, and obtaining timely flow of data files through regular communication and mapping agency tracking values.
- Writing change requests and requirements through Jira
Multi-Carrier Platform Support
- Pre-enrollment and enrollment scripting: Includes creation of scripts, edits, approvals, and distribution to Non-Lead Sponsors
- Coordinate test enrollments with carriers
- BEAN setup and updating
- Utilizing in‐house tools to manage client requests and carrier approvals
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1‐3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in b‐2‐b relations preferred
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage a project and ensure everything stays on track.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills, and highly adaptable.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and research issues independently.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A casual work environment
- Full range of employee benefits 401(k), Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, AD&D)
- Paid Vacation
For nearly two decades, ConnectureDRX’s vast network of health plan data has brought carriers, FMOs and brokers together to simplify selling health plans in order to help millions of consumers find and enroll in their best fit Medicare plans every year.
With unique drug-pricing capabilities, ConnectureDRX arms consumers with reliable and time-tested out-of-pocket cost estimates to support better decision-making. ConnectureDRX’s multi-channel automation saves consumers, carriers, brokers and call centers time navigating Medicare complexities, improving member satisfaction and retention.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.