Global provider of market leading solutions. Dynamic team culture. Competitive bonus programs. Collaborative cross-functional teams. World class benefits. Challenging and Rewarding work.
At Aderant, we power the world’s leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
As a Business Consultant, this person will be a key element in the implementation process with our clients. A successful business consultant has excellent communication skill both externally and internally with others on the projects. Projects may range from small projects of just a few hours to multiple months-long projects. Business consultants will be instrumental in balancing the needs of clients with availability of Aderant resources and managing hours available.
- Work with clients to define requirements, conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications, identify solutions, and implement recommendations.
- Serves as primary liaison between company and client. May travel to client sites on occasion.
- Maintain notes & communication channels regarding project progress with clients & internal resources.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of company’s products used by customers.
- Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Develop & execute test plans & test scripts.
- Develops & delivers hands on training & documentation for clients.
- Engage the appropriate internal skills/resources to complete client projects.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3+ years of experience with impact analysis, requirements gathering, & user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related degrees.
- Candidates for this position should be familiar with SQL, .Net programming, experience with relational databases, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Able to resolve product problems via telephone or email support.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient PC skills used, as required, for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Aderant, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global industry leader in providing comprehensive legal business management software for law firms and other professional services organizations. Aderant is a market leader in technology solutions for practice and financial management, knowledge management, business intelligence, matter planning, calendaring and docketing. Aderant is an established and trusted partner due to its versatile and innovative technology solutions, superior customer support and reliable implementation process. Aderant operates as a unit of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500®, Fortune 1000® and the Russell 1000® indices.