Global provider of market leading solutions. Dynamic team culture. Competitive bonus programs. Collaborative cross-functional teams. World class benefits. Challenging and Rewarding work.
At Aderant, we power the world’s leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
The Associate Business Consultant is an essential part of the Professional Services team at Aderant. The Associate Business Consultant should have excellent communication skill both internally and externally. A successful Associate Technical Consultant should be able to balance the needs of the client with the responsibilities of Aderant and available resources.
- Work with clients to define requirements, conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications, identify solutions, and implement recommendations.
- Serves as primary liaison between company and client. Will travel to client sites on occasion.
- Maintain notes & communication channels regarding project progress with clients & internal resources.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of company’s products used by customers.
- Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Engage the appropriate internal skills/resources to complete client projects.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Skills & Requirements
- 0-3 years of experience in finance, process improvement, business strategy, or technical specialization.
- A bachelor’s degree is required - preferably Computer Science or related. Work experience is not required but preferred.
- Candidates for this position should be familiar with SQL. Not required but preferred experinece with relational databases, and Windows Operating Systems.
- Able to resolve general product problems via telephone or email support.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient PC skills used, as required, for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
Aderant, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global industry leader in providing comprehensive legal business management software for law firms and other professional services organizations. Aderant is a market leader in technology solutions for practice and financial management, knowledge management, business intelligence, matter planning, calendaring and docketing. Aderant is an established and trusted partner due to its versatile and innovative technology solutions, superior customer support and reliable implementation process. Aderant operates as a unit of Roper Technologies, a constituent of the S&P 500®, Fortune 1000® and the Russell 1000® indices.