Under the direction of Business Manager manages the bulk of smaller clients' responsibilities and supports the Business Managers with key clients. This position assists the Business Manager in executing the mutual business goals of Acosta and assigned clients.
- Supports Business Partners with key clients in the following tasks: down stream execution tracking, tactical communication, being a liaison with Marketing, key metric tracking, promotion plans, development of sales presentations and post-promo analysis.
- Under the direction of the Business Manager provides for tactical and strategic client communications for smaller clients.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations for smaller clients.
- Assists in promotion planning, execution tracking and post-promotion analysis for smaller clients.
- Provides marketing analysis and category reviews for smaller clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- One plus years marketing, sales or sales support.
- Sales skills to include understanding the sales process, contract paperwork, and client promotion systems.
- Presentation skills to include preparation, delivery and handling questions.
- Negotiation skills to include strategy development and tactical technique.
- Marketing/Analytical skills to include accessing and interpreting IRI/AC Nielsen data, post-promotion analysis and category management.
- Finance skills to include ability to create profit and volume strategies, and understand financial statements.
- Logistics skills to include knowledge of order processing, inventory tracking, client and customer distribution methods.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.