Ensuring Success From The Start By Investing In You
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? Sound Physicians is seeking a physician leader who is passionate about embracing innovation. Physicians who choose to lead at Sound thrive because they are willing to take risks, focus on their teams while doing whatever they can to make their practice successful. As healthcare becomes more complex it takes a resilient leader to collaborate and find new ways to bring a team together and provide high-quality care for patients every day. Weve made deep investments in our learning & development team who have a host of material to accelerate onboarding and mentorship to ensure colleague success in new roles.
- Customized learning platform geared toward physicians at all stages of their professional and personal development
- Contributions are valued and rewarded through concentrated efforts and deep investments in our people
- Specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
Here For You
Sound Physicians started as a physician founded and led hospital medicine practice in 2001. While Sound has grown significantly since then, our vision of building a great practice is unchanged. A great practice starts by offering a better career model, designed around our vision of improving quality and lowering the cost of care for patients in the communities we serve. When you join Sound Physicians, you will sense a palpable difference in the way we approach hospital medicine from your first day.
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Benefit from SoundMetrix, our robust data platform
- You will have a dedicated physician-led team for professional education focused on your individual development and growth
- Path to Partnership program for employed physicians that provides additional incentives
Join A Collegial Practice Where You Will Thrive
Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital has been serving Butler County and northern Cincinnati for almost 40 years. The hospital offers award-winning heart and vascular care, maternity, advanced womens health, and more. It continues to be recognized by leading national and worldwide healthcare organizations as a best hospital in Cincinnati and the nation for its superior expertise, top technology, and advances, as well as exceptional care environments and outstanding patient experience and patient safety benchmarks.
The Associate Chief position is 100% clinical with an excellent opportunity to grow into leadership within Sound!
- 250-bed, community, non-profit hospital
- Team of 12 physicians, 5 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Open ICU with mandatory pulmonary consult; Intubation experience required
- Board certification in internal medicine and ACLS certification with 2+ years of hospitalist experience required
Location and Lifestyle
Cincinnati's blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football, or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory, and Coney Island. Cincinnati's mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.