Are you someone who likes helping others, especially in times of need? Do you pride yourself on finding solutions and solving problems, by being a good listener and critical thinker? This is your opportunity to give those passions and talents new purpose by applying them to meaningful work at The Hartford.
- Use active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage the knowledge and resources to provide solutions.
- Demonstrate a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Take ownership to ensure we go above and beyond to service each caller's needs, using every touch point as an opportunity to build value and The Hartford brand.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to resolve problems.
- Commit to learning and developing, including a better understanding of Hartford products and business lines, both as an individual and as part of the group
- Be required to successfully complete a multi-week New Hire Training Course and obtain a passing score on the final course assessment. Continued employment with The Hartford is contingent upon you successfully passing the exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the training. Training may also include up to 2 weeks of travel to another Hartford location in the U.S. 100% attendance is required during training. You should have no schedule conflicts during training.
- Obtain and maintain a State Adjuster's License to process Property & Casualty insurance claims in the states supported by your office. Continued employment with The Hartford is contingent upon you successfully passing the licensing exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the training. The Hartford provides training and pays for the cost to obtain and maintain state licensing.
For a glimpse of what the job is really like:
- You’re attracted to work experiences that expose you to a wide variety of situations and can handle any situation with confidence, poise and professionalism.
- You possess exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills and have a strong attention to detail.
- You use excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop and enhance strong impactful customer relationships.
- You’re flexible and willing to learn, lead, be lead, all while supporting others.
- You have your associate’s degree and a minimum of two years of customer service experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
What Else Can You Tell Me?
- Once you apply online you’ll receive a link via email to complete an automated assessment, assuming you haven’t previously taken one in the past 6 months. Be sure to check your e-mail regularly for any status updates.
- To avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam, add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contacts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Job P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Level:Entry Level
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Shift Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Job Posting:Mar 12, 2019, 1:34:18 PM
Remote Worker Option:No