Associate Client Officer
Ipsos in North America
Location: New York & Greater New York Area
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We understand people. We know data. And we succeed in delivering results and insights. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs. Operating in 90 countries and with over 2000 colleagues in the US, we are recognized as one of the most innovative research companies in the world. We’re a global leader and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research, analytics and advisory services span across all sectors (Technology and Consumer Goods being our biggest verticals) and focus on several areas of specialization, among which: Brand and Advertising, Market Strategy and Innovation, Customer, User and Product Experience, and Public Affairs.
The Associate Client Officer role reports directly to the Chief Client Officer of Ipsos US. It is the focal point for delivering various client engagements across the breadth of our business. As Associate Client Officer, you will work on identifying, storyboarding and delivering critical business insights to Ipsos’s largest and most strategic accounts. You will coordinate multiple teams from our various areas of specialization and will set a high standard for quality, critical thinking and storytelling.
It is the perfect opportunity to join Ipsos, learn the breadth of our services, and demonstrate impact to our clients and to Ipsos senior management. This position is the ideal transition for consultants wanting to move into Team/BU management and/or Client Officer roles.
The position can be based in either our Manhattan or Norwalk offices. Some periodic travel can be expected (10-20% maximum).
- Develop a deep understanding of how our products and solutions fulfil client’s needs and fit into their planning, management, and decision workflows
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s business questions. Identify solutions and build robust analytical plans (incorporating survey and other data sources) that will allow to deliver superior insights and recommendations.
- Coordinate project teams. Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving, data analysis, and client insights.
- Own final deliverables and grow client relationships in collaboration with Ipsos Client Officers
- 5years work experience in management consulting (ideally on topics such as marketing, innovation, advertising or customer experience)
- Ability to quickly understand and identify client business issues
- Deep understanding of problem solving frameworks (MECE, Pyramid Principle…)
- BA/BS, MBA preferred.
- Experience in fast-paced, matrix organizations and ability to partner, influence and positively challenge business leaders and stakeholders to deliver relevant best outcomes. High tolerance for ambiguity amidst change
- Influential and engaging storytelling and presentation skills
- Ability to objectively evaluate new ideas and approaches and determine a clear, accessible point of view, but equally also to listen to others and accept alternative approaches